The Logan Village Cemetery is located at the corner of Waterford-Tamborine Road and Pioneer Drive, Logan Village QLD 4207.
The Logan area has a number of cemeteries that are available. Some Council managed and some are privately owned. The Logan Village Cemetery is one among the 7 operational cemeteries that are controlled by the Logan City Council.
|Click on image to enlarge|
Logan City Council is responsible for the opening and closing of gravesites and general maintenance of the cemetery grounds.
The first recorded burial in the Logan Village cemetery occurred on 30 October 1878. However, it was not until 1 February 1879 that the reserve for the cemetery was gazetted and the trustees were appointed on 14 March 1879. On 2 September 1976, the Beaudesert Shire Council took over control of the cemetery. A lawn graves section was established on 15 April 1981.
The Beaudesert Shire was abolished on 15 March 2008, following which it was split between Logan City and the new Scenic Rim Region.
More information about the Logan Village Cemetery can be found on the Logan City Council website http://www.logan.qld.gov.au.
Displayed below are images of the Headstone and Base Cemetery Memorials, Full Single Monument Cemetery Memorials, Full Double Monument Cemetery Memorials, Vault and Mausoleum Cemetery Memorials, created by Alpha 1 Memorials – Monumental Masons Brisbane and erected over burial plots in this cemetery. Click on any image to be taken to a page with full details of that monument.
For more images of all types of Cemetery Memorials created by Alpha 1 Memorials please also visit the pages of: (1) Goodna General, (2) Mount Gravatt, (3) Kalbar General, (4) Logan Reserve, (5) Lutwyche, (6) Toowong, (7) Bulimba, (8) Marburg Trinity Lutheran Church, (9) Cherbourg, (10) Ipswich General, (11) South Brisbane (Dutton Park) cemeteries.